Thursday, March 5, 2009

Political Compass

As I was taking the politcal compass test, most of the time I found myself as either agreeing or disagreeing. But, as for some of the questions, they really hit home and I found myself advocating my own views by either strongly agreeing or strongly disagreeing. Overall though, I found that I am Economic Left/Right: -3.00 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.10. What that means exactly is that I found myself in the authoritarian left quadrant which is that I think the government should closely regulate the economy and individual behavior. There should be better planning of the economy, strict careful overseeing of corporations and markets, and restriction on immoral behaviors. I think those are what make a strong, stable, and productive society.

No comments:

Post a Comment